Crocheted scarf with flower corsage


After working on it for the past few nights, I finished my crocheted scarf :) 

I used one entire skein of yarn to make this scarf (and the corsage), so it was a quick (and inexpensive) project.   You know, as a "fru-gal" (lol), I love something that doesn't cost a lot of money and that is also quick to make, so it was a perfect project for me :D



The scarf measures approximately 34 inches (86 cm) in length and 6 inches (15 cm) in width.




After going through several jars of my old buttons collection, I picked up two large buttons to go with this scarf.



Near one edge of the scarf, I attached one large dark brown button with yarns.



I also placed another large button (this one in light brown) to the center of the matching flower corsage that I crocheted.




The crochet flower has three layers of petals...



The button works to hold the scarf in place around my neck like this.




The handmade scarf keeps my neck warm and comfy (taken with my iPhone).   Simple crochet pattern chart of this scarf can be found here.

Thanks for visiting and happy crocheting!



1 comment:

PY said...

Adorable ! You inspired me,this is now in my " to do list " ...:D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails