Patchwork mini zipper pouches in my shop



I just listed eight different designs of these zakka style mini zipper pouches in my etsy shop.  I patchworked pieces of small fabrics to make one of a kind pouches.  I enjoyed mixing and matching fabric bits to make my original creations :)



The width of the pouch at the opening is approximately 5 inches or 12.5 cm.  
The length is 4.5 inches or 11.5 cm.




It has a flat bottom.  The depth is approximately 1.5 inches (3.8 cm).




The pouch is safe enough to carry gadgets such as digital camera, as it is fully padded with fleece batting.




  Matryoshka, linen, and gingham check combination.




The wood bead is attached to the zipper pull with cotton cord.  These attachments to the zipper pull not only adds that special touch to the pouch, but it also makes it easier to open/close the zipper.



These mini pouches are perfect to be used as coin purse, credit card holders, cosmetics pouch, etc..



This one is a combination of Kaffe Fassett "floating flowers" fabric and polka dots cotton in a light blue tone.



Echino bird in yellow and 100% linen patchworked together here. 




Which one is your favorite?


4 comments:

Melissa {AllSewnUp} said...

I'm loving the one with green leaves, but they are all darling. Also I love how you dressed up your ruler w/ ribbon!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Melissa, for your sweet comments and for noticing my decorated ruler ;) I simply attached a design tape to cover our kids' school name on the ruler (ha!)
Hope you have a great weekend! Love, Amy

PY said...

All are sweet and pretty ! My favourite is the one with apples . :P

Unknown said...

PY, yes, I think the apple pouch best suits you, too, as you must be the sweetest teacher in your school!!

Thanks for your kind comments, as always :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails