Pencil pouches (for the grown ups)


These are the latest additions to my shop.  Pencil pouches made with Japanese imported cotton and cotton/linen blend fabric.

I've made so many pencil pouches/carrying pouches for young kids in the past, so this time, I decided to make some for the young adults and the grown ups :)


This one is made from my favorite echino bird collection.


The lining is brown cotton with fusible fleece batting.


Both pencil pouches has flat bottom.

This fabric is my favorite also - growing leaves pattern in medium weight cotton.




I think these pencil pouches will make perfect gift for teachers, co-workers, friends and family members.

Thank you for viewing and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holidays,
especially if you are in the U.S. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jeannie! It's always such a great encouragement to receive compliments from a talented crafter like yourself ;)

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails