More carrying pouches in my shop

Hi all :)  Hope all is well for you!

I've listed a couple of girly carrying pouches in my shop this week.

All of these carrying pouches are made of combination of 100% cotton prints and Japanese imported fabrics.


I used 9 inch (23 cm) zippers for the opening, which make these pouches roomy enough to be used as a generously sized pencil pouches or as everyday carrying pouch for the grown-ups.


The fun part of making these pouches is the fabric combinations!

I can spend hours just thinking about which fabrics to combine with what...  It is just normal for me to cover my entire sewing table AND the ironing table with lots of fabrics, and I often end up covering our dining table with more fabrics!  lol

But once my mind is set, the rest can be whipped up in a storm ;) 


All of these items are fully lined and padded with fleece batting, which make the pouches stand on its own. 


This one is just a little bit shorter in height than my other pouches. 
It measures approximately 4 inches (10 cm) in height, whereas my other pouches measure 4.5 inches (12 cm) in height.
A shorter (cuter?) version


Hope they can find new homes!!


3 comments:

PY said...

All these cute carrying pouches are sooo lovely ! Looking at them already makes me happy. I would like to get your permission to copy your designs. I hope to give it a try after I am back from my vacation next month.

ChezVies said...

You stuff are really CUTE!..Love them all..make me want to go back to my sewing table and made few things too..:)

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies!!

ChezVies, yes, definitely go back to your sewing table, NOW!! LOL. Happy sewing and have a wonderful week :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails