Crochet flower round seat cushion


How was your Thanksgiving holidays?
Ours was fun, with lots of good food and family time :)  And of course, I ended up eating too much!

Although I really couldn't find enough time to sew over the weekend,
I somehow managed to crochet a little...


I love making flowers with crochet, and this time, I crocheted a flower round seat cushion, using double strands of soft acrylic yarn.

I followed a pattern from this Japanese crochet book, with some changes here and there.


I'm not sure if this a finished project or not, because I may end up adding a cushion foam and a fabric cover on the back, or add several rows of crochet stitches to make it into a stool "cover" instead... I'll see.

Close up of the crocheted flower in the center.  
The petals are made of "popcorn" stitches, which adds a textured effect.



I really I love the puffiness of these petals!
But a bumpy seat cushion may be a little awkward for some people...?  lol.



 The back side of the seat cushion looks like this.


And by the way... it's hard to believe that we're in the final month of this year already.

 Despite all the craziness, I hope you all have a safe and happy December ;)


Thanks for reading and happy crocheting!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails