Another patchwork & linen reversible tote


Today, I'd like to share with you what I have made recently.  It's another patchwork linen reversible tote that I  made for my girlfriend with a musical talent, who regularly plays piano and a violin.  It's a tote bag made for her to store and carry her music (or musical scores) around.

Front and back sides of the tote bag is made using linen and patchwork fabrics.


A "tag" made of my hand carved clover stamp is placed on the side...


The other side of the "tag" is the red ribbon stamp...


The reversible side with a large linen pocket...


I used my favorite repro fabric again!

My girlfriend likes lavender, so I placed a lavender sachet with hand carved matroshka stamp on to the bag handles. 


I've already given the bag to my girlfriend as her birthday gift. 
She seemed to like it, which made me very happy :)   It's one of the fulfilling moments in my life...When my handmade gift makes other people happy as I am! 


3 comments:

sweetTarap said...

hi Amy, it is a good idea to make a "tag" with your hand carved stamp. It is nice.

Unknown said...

Thank you, sweetTarap, for stopping by and leaving nice comments here :)

I like to use handmade "tags" because it adds personal touch to my projects... And it's cheaper to make your own (than to buy ;)

PY said...

A lovely handmade bag. She is lucky to get this pretty birthday present from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails